Remember Me?

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]
Page 1 of 1 Skip to Page:
< Older | Newer >
Topic: re-reg: Clean uninstall
Post #1 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Posted On: Feb. 05 2007, 11:05 PM
darkwinner

No avatar chosen

Group: Members

Member Rating: None

I paid to officially register my version of ntrack a month ago.  (16 bit, not the 24 bit version.) I'm still getting the organ sound.  According to the FAQs, it was because I'm using ASIO drivers. I tried the WDM drivers.  I'm still getting the organ sound. The program confirms in various dialog boxes that it is officially registered to me.

I tried removing the program and reinstalling it.  But even before entering the registration codes, the program "remembered" my name and some presets on effects and stuff. (And I was still geting the organ sound after re-inputting the codes)

Anybody know why recording 16 bit with WDM drivers still generates that organ tone?  Anybody know how to remove all traces of the program so I can do a clean reinstall? (I tried the Windows "Remove Program" followed by deleting the FAsoft folder in Program files, but the program still remembers me someow...)

Thanks,
Contact Information:  darkwinner

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #2
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Feb. 06 2007, 12:39 AM
Diogenes

Former Member

There is a folder--- C:\Documents and Settings\*Your USERNAME*\Application Data\n-Track Studio. This is a hidden system folder so you may have to adjust your folder display options to see it. Navigate to the folder and delete it. Un-install n-Track, run a registry cleaner if you have one. If you don't many around here recommend CCleaner and reboot. Reinstall and re-register n-Track.

If that don't do it... drop Flavio an email or post using the 'SUPPORT' button over there on the left.

Good luck!

D
Contact Information:  Diogenes

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
< Older | Newer >
1 replies since Feb. 05 2007, 11:05 PM
Page 1 of 1 Skip to Page:

© 2014 n-Track Software