Remember Me?

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]
Page 6 of 28 Skip to Page:
< Older | Newer >
Topic: Better toke a new one, Mr. Soul...
Post #51 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 9:42 PM
ksdb

Group: Members

Member Rating: None

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 20 2006,14:16)
Cheney's office does NOT equal Cheney.

But your statement is just silly because it was Cheney's request that was the basis for the mission.

So how many times would be OK? Only 1 or two. How about four times. Too funny ksdb.

No one said anything about the office equaling Cheney. Nice red herring. The repeated mentions were sufficient to create the impression that Wilson was working directly FOR the vice presidents. Regardless, Cheney asked for the CIA to get extra information, not to hire the husband of an agent who had no formal background in intel gathering.
Contact Information:  ksdb

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #52 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 9:58 PM
Mr Soul

Member Rating: 1.08

You first made this claim but it isn't true.
Wilson mentioned the vice president about six times in his editorial

No one said anything about the office equaling Cheney. Nice red herring
Man - you just outright lie now!

You need to learn simple English.  What's the subject in "Vice President's office".  It's "office" and vice president is the modifier.  Same with "office of the vice president".

Cheney asked for the CIA to get extra information, not to hire the husband of an agent who had no formal background in intel gathering.
That's correct & that's exactly what the CIA did.  As for hiring Wilson, you really need to contact the CIA & let them know that they were just wrong.

You're too funny ksdb.
Contact Information:  Mr Soul

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #53 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 10:11 PM
ksdb

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 20 2006,14:58)
You first made this claim but it isn't true.
Wilson mentioned the vice president about six times in his editorial

No one said anything about the office equaling Cheney. Nice red herring
Man - you just outright lie now!

You need to learn simple English. What's the subject in "Vice President's office". It's "office" and vice president is the modifier. Same with "office of the vice president".
I know you're desperate to gain rhetorical traction, but this is silly. If Wilson was doing work for the "office of the vice president," does this somehow mean he's NOT doing work for Cheney?? To claim there's a semantic distinction is absurd.

Second, your repeated abusive comments accusing me of lying are both immature and uncalled for. This does nothing to improve your own credibility or reputation.

Cheney asked for the CIA to get extra information, not to hire the husband of an agent who had no formal background in intel gathering.

That's correct & that's exactly what the CIA did. As for hiring Wilson, you really need to contact the CIA & let them know that they were just wrong.
It's too late now. I just hope they learned from their mistake.

You're too funny ksdb.

Funny is someone who posts abusive language, accuses others of lying and says things like:

I don't like wasting my time debating right-wing ideologues.

But then repeatedly calls out that same "right-wing ideologue" with no other purpose but to waste time.

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #54 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 10:34 PM
Mr Soul

It's an important distinction despite your attempt to say it isn't. Any reasonable person reading Wilson's article would know that he wasn't working directly for Cheney, yet you & the right-wing media tried to spin it that way. You had to discredit Wilson anyway you could.

Say what you will ksdb but people here can see through your BS. Particularly when you said it was OK to leak to Plame's name. Your true colors shown through my friend.

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #55 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 10:36 PM
ksdb

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 20 2006,15:34)
It's an important distinction despite your attempt to say it isn't. Any reasonable person reading Wilson's article would know that he wasn't working directly for Cheney, yet you & the right-wing media tried to spin it that way. You had to discredit Wilson anyway you could.

Say what you will ksdb but people here can see through your BS. Particularly when you said it was OK to leak to Plame's name. Your true colors shown through my friend.

Your true colors are to smear me because you can't come up with reasonable explanation why Wilson chose to write an editorial instead of go back to the CIA and ask what happened to the report he filed.

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #56 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 10:43 PM
Mr Soul

Your true colors are to smear me
My true colors are to call BS when I see it.

because you can't come up with reasonable explanation why Wilson chose to write an editorial instead of go back to the CIA and ask what happened to the report he filed.
Too funny!  Nice try at diversionary tactics again.  Also, nice try to put me on the defense when I don't need to be on the defense.  Give me a reasonable explanation why Plame's name was leaked & I'll answer your question.

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #57 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 10:50 PM
ksdb

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 20 2006,15:43)
Your true colors are to smear me

My true colors are to call BS when I see it.
No, you just cry liar when you can't come up with a logical argument. It's tiresome and juvenile.

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 20 2006,15:43)
because you can't come up with reasonable explanation why Wilson chose to write an editorial instead of go back to the CIA and ask what happened to the report he filed.

Too funny! Nice try at diversionary tactics again. Also, nice try to put me on the defense when I don't need to be on the defense. Give me a reasonable explanation why Plame's name was leaked & I'll answer your question.
Her name wasn't leaked, just her relationship (personal and working) with her husband. She had more to do with Wilson getting the job than Cheney.

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #58 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 10:55 PM
Mr Soul

Her name wasn't leaked, just her relationship (personal and working) with her husband.
You're right - lies are tiresome. Her position at the CIA was leaked! It was classified & she had non-official cover.

Everything I've presented is logical. It's the stuff you present that's mostly inference & mis-interpretation. I learned that when you presented your interpretation of the Novak article some time ago, which completely wrong.

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #59 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 11:03 PM
ksdb

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 20 2006,15:55)
Her name wasn't leaked, just her relationship (personal and working) with her husband.

You're right - lies are tiresome. Her position at the CIA was leaked! It was classified & she had non-official cover.

Everything I've presented is logical. It's the stuff you present that's mostly inference & mis-interpretation. I learned that when you presented your interpretation of the Novak article some time ago, which completely wrong.
Nonsense. You're so worried about the right-wing bogeyman you wouldn't recognize truth if it smacked you in the face and obviously it has many times.

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #60
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 20 2006, 11:03 PM
Mr Soul

You're so worried about the right-wing bogeyman you wouldn't recognize truth
You can never prove this statement & you know it. If there are no right-wing bogeymen, then there is no liberal bias either, so quit your liberal bias in the media rant, because we're tired of hearing it.

One other point. This distinction between Cheney & the office of Cheney is indeed important. Any intelligent person reading Wilson's essay could distinquish between Cheney & his office & would not assume that Cheney was directly involved. However, this thing became a right-wing talking point that Wilson lied about Cheney sending him. Cheney was even on TV denying that he knew Wilson. This whole thing was a crock. Any INTELLIGENT person reading Wilson's op-ed piece would know that Wilson never claimed that Cheney personally sent him on this mission.

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
< Older | Newer >
272 replies since Jun. 13 2006, 3:57 PM
Page 6 of 28 Skip to Page:

© 2014 n-Track Software