Remember Me?

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]
Page 1 of 28 Skip to Page:
< Older | Newer >
Topic: Better toke a new one, Mr. Soul...
Post #1 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Posted On: Jun. 13 2006, 3:57 PM
clark_griswold

Group: Members

Member Rating: None

Cuz this must hurt you in all kinds of ways...

http://www.startribune.com/587/story/489575.html

I have two years of experience in the academic writing industry as well as I have to work as a professional Buy Assignment Australia.
Contact Information:  clark_griswold

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #2 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 14 2006, 2:49 AM
BobBlais

No avatar chosen

and TomS has been waiting for a Rove indictment........guess he'll have to put Rove's orange jumpsuit back in the closet and prejudge someone else.................oh! wait a minute! It doesn't matter what Fitzgerald said, Rove is still guilty dagnabbit!! He's friends with Bush! He HAS to be guilty! I just know he is! Those wascally wepublicans will get thiers!! :p

I have two years of experience in the academic writing industry as well as I have to work as a professional Buy Assignment Australia.
Contact Information:  BobBlais

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #3 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 14 2006, 2:24 PM
TomS

Member Rating: 2.78

Hrmph.  I have been waiting for it - based on a reasonably good journalist's sources it was coming - but I haven't prejudged - the guy is poison, Bob, part of a pack of jackels who are trying to make our democracy much less democratic, and has been involved in so many "ethically challenged" actions I'm surprised you defend him.  But "prejudge" is not the correct term here - since my judgment is based on what Rove has done, it can't be "prejudgment" - and there is always a distinction to be made between what the law will support in a given case, and the normative status of the totality of one's actions.  

Why do you want to defend him?

Contact Information:  TomS

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #4 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 14 2006, 4:38 PM
clark_griswold

No joy in Mudville.

It seems that Karl Rove the great and powerful puppet massster will not be charged with any crime in Plame kerfuffle. Sorry lefties, no perp march for Karl! As long as no one lies to the special prosecutor or the grand jury they will not be charged because there in fact seems to be no underlying crime. Plame did not fit the statue intention of being a secret agent, but simply at that point in her career was just a CIA employee. Libby on the other hand seems to be a dumbass that couldnt help but lie to Fitzgerald.

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #5 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 14 2006, 4:46 PM
clark_griswold

Hey Tom,

Please don't read into my posts as "defending" Rove...I am just having a go at the group of people out there suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Cheers,
C

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #6 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 14 2006, 5:50 PM
TomS

Member Rating: 2.78

Oh, I was answering Bob.  :)

Funny thing is, the source for the NYT is Luskin, Rove's attorney, and Fitzgerald isn't talking.  It'd be really funny if it turned out to be false.  And Leopold, the original reporter, along with mark Ash of trouthout.com, are standing by their original reporting, although they won't reveal their sources.  

But it probably won't.  :)

Contact Information:  TomS

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #7 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 15 2006, 12:21 AM
Mr Soul

Member Rating: 1.08

Yes - I'm very disappointed in Rove not being indicted but you should be also. Rove lied to the American people, he lied to Fitzgerald and got away with it. And if you don't think he lied, then you are a blind fool.

A CIA agents position was leaked to the press & we as Americans should not permit that kind of crap. But this nation has gotten to the point where partisan politics is the norm of the day.

I listened to Bush this morning & it was pathetic. We get the President that we deserve.

Contact Information:  Mr Soul

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #8 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 15 2006, 12:30 AM
ksdb

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 14 2006,17:21)
Yes - I'm very disappointed in Rove not being indicted but you should also. Rove lied to the American people, he lied to Fitzgerald and got away with it. And if you don't think he lied, then you are a blind fool.

A CIA agents position was leaked to the press & we as Americans should not permit that kind of crap. But this nation has gotten to the point where partisan politics is the norm of the day.

I listened to Bush this morning & it was pathetic. We get the President that we deserve.

Rove testified five times and YOU think he LIED??? Libby is the one who was indicted, not Rove, and for lying. Why would Fitzy indict Libby and not Rove if Rove lied. Talk about living in denial.

Contact Information:  ksdb

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #9 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 15 2006, 12:32 AM
Mr Soul

Member Rating: 1.08

Rove testified five times and YOU think he LIED???
Have you followed the case at all - obviously not? Rove definitely lied about meeting with the Newsweek reporter. He later testified that he had forgotten. I (and Fitzgerald) think that he lied but if you can't prove it, then you've got no case.

Rove also lied to McCellan who tried to pitifully defend him.

It's a shame & disgrace.  Bush still won't even talk about it.  You all should be ashamed!

Contact Information:  Mr Soul

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #10
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Jun. 15 2006, 12:34 AM
ksdb

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 14 2006,17:32)
Have you followed the case at all - obviously not? Rove definitely lied about meeting with the Newsweek reporter. He later testified that he had forgotten. I (and Fitzgerald) think that he lied but if you can't prove it, then you've got no case.

He may not be able to prove that Libby lied, but that's not stopping him. Why would he not be able to prove Rove lied, especially when you're so convinced that he did??

Contact Information:  ksdb

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
< Older | Newer >
272 replies since Jun. 13 2006, 3:57 PM
Page 1 of 28 Skip to Page:

© 2014 n-Track Software