Remember Me?

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]
  n-Track Studio » n-Track Discussion Forum » n-Track Studio » n-Track Studio Discussion Forum » VST effects do not show up in n-track 8
Page 1 of 1 Skip to Page:
< Older | Newer >
Topic: VST effects do not show up in n-track 8, VST effects do not show up in n-track 8
Post #1 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Posted On: Dec. 27 2016, 3:28 PM

No avatar chosen

Group: Members

Member Rating: None

No matter what I try, I can't have my vst effects show up in n-track 8.

I added the path in the vst dialog box and even destroyed all other paths, re scanned many times but they don't show up.
Luckily I still have n-track 7 installed and on that version everything works fine.

Any idea ?

Juan
Contact Information:  Bluelake

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #2
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Dec. 28 2016, 11:54 AM

No avatar chosen

Group: Members

Member Rating: None

Juan,

can you please send the n-Track configuration folder (using a zip format) to [email protected]?
If you're a Mac user the folder is located in "/Users/[your username]/Library/Application Support/n-Track Studio 8" (the 'Library' folder may be hidden by default, to access it you can open Finder then holding the Option key click on the Go menu then select Library from the menu).
If you're a Windows user you can find the folder in "C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\n-Track Studio 8” (the App Data folder may be hidden, to show it from the Windows folder window, press the Alt key, then click on the Tools menu -> Folder Settings -> Display tab, then activate the 'Show hidden files and folders’).

Andrea
Contact Information:  Andrea|n-Track

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
< Older | Newer >
1 replies since Dec. 27 2016, 3:28 PM
Page 1 of 1 Skip to Page:
  n-Track Studio » n-Track Discussion Forum » n-Track Studio » n-Track Studio Discussion Forum » VST effects do not show up in n-track 8

© 2014 n-Track Software