Remember Me?

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]
Page 1 of 1 Skip to Page:
< Older | Newer >
Topic: Issue installing latest builds..
Post #1 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Posted On: Oct. 26 2012, 1:18 PM

Group: Members

Member Rating: 1.21

Hi Gents:
 Today, when I launched n-Track I got a pop-up screen saying there was only 5 days remaining with the beta version of 7.0.1 b2992 ..  On this machine, I generally install the latest builds of n-Track..  However, I've been doing other things and have not run n-Track as much as I normally would..  Anyway, I selected to installed the latest build,b4..  All continued fine till after I launched n-Track to find that b2993 had been installed..  After n-Track loaded apop-upp screen appeared, saying that there is a later build..  I chose YES and continued to install b2994..  However,b2994 does not install..  The current build on this machine is b2993..  NOT b2994 as n-Track says is the latest build..  Is there a FIX for this issue?   Just checking..  

Bill..
Contact Information:  woxnerw

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #2 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Oct. 28 2012, 2:44 AM

Member Rating: None

I am a little confused as to which build is which myself. I am sure it will be straightened out fairly soon.
Contact Information:  Chuck_V

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #3
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: Oct. 28 2012, 9:45 AM

Member Rating: 1.21

There appears to be a couple of us over in these parts that are having similar issues..  Yoy're correct..  Flavio and Company are on top of these things..   I have three or four machines in my studio setup that has n-Track installed..  I normally run n-Track on this machine for severl Days-ir-Weeks before I update my other machines..  We'll see how this machine copes with this issue..

Bill..
Contact Information:  woxnerw

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
< Older | Newer >
2 replies since Oct. 26 2012, 1:18 PM
Page 1 of 1 Skip to Page:

© 2014 n-Track Software