Remember Me?

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]
  n-Track Studio » n-Track Discussion Forum » n-Track Studio » n-Track Studio Discussion Forum » How do I use n-track da hornet, and n-track drums?
Page 1 of 1 Skip to Page:
< Older | Newer >
Topic: How do I use n-track da hornet, and n-track drums?
Post #1 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Posted On: May 07 2006, 10:16 PM
Billy Hopkins

No avatar chosen

Group: Members

Member Rating: None

:) Hello everyone. How do I record with n-track da hornet and the new n-track drums? I can get sounds out of them, but, I can not seem to record and make a wave file. Any suggestions? Good ole Bill Hopkins Chattanooga, TN.
Contact Information:  Billy Hopkins

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #2 Skip to the next post in this topic.
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: May 07 2006, 11:08 PM
StuH

No avatar chosen

Member Rating: None

Pretty general response here

They both run on midi data, not audio (wave data). There's way more to both these instruments than this but here's a really general idea.

Open a new instrument channel, select your virtual instrument, say you pick DaHornet.

Insert a midi track, select its output source as DaHornet, select the midi channel you are going to record from (that would be the midi output from your soundcard)

Use your midi keyboard.
You can use the piano roll editor for this too.

If you can get sounds out of it than 3/4 of the battle is already won.
Contact Information:  StuH

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
Post #3
Skip to the previous post in this topic. Posted On: May 08 2006, 9:31 AM
Mark A

Member Rating: 2.27

Billy, they both operate in slightly different ways, but I've no time for long posts at the moment....

There were several detailed posts about n-Track drums a month or two back.  Tray a forum search.

For daHornet.  In brief.  Add it as a Vsti Instrument track, add a MIDI track, point the MIDI track at the Vsti, program your notes into the MIDI track via the pianoroll.

The output from both is included in a mixdown automatically so there's no need to do anything special to get a wav.

HTH

Mark
Contact Information:  Mark A

• AOL  AOL:
  • ICQ  ICQ:
  • MSN  MSN:
  • YIM  Yahoo:
WEB  
< Older | Newer >
2 replies since May 07 2006, 10:16 PM
Page 1 of 1 Skip to Page:
  n-Track Studio » n-Track Discussion Forum » n-Track Studio » n-Track Studio Discussion Forum » How do I use n-track da hornet, and n-track drums?

© 2014 n-Track Software